Refinishing Terms and Service Agreements
Payment is expected at time of delivery, unlike other companies we do not take funds when we take in the project. As of Jan 1, 2018 Paint Werkz no longer accepts MC/Visa due to the high costs associated with merchant processing services.
Paint Werkz LLC does not offer Military, LE, First Responded discounts for our services. Our prices are some of the lowest in Phoenix, if not the lowest. We do value each and every customer of ours and would rather keep our as low as possible instead of inflating them only to offer discounts.
For our OEM & Retail partners past due accounts will be subject to collections by Holcomb Law Firm, PC. All associated fee’s are the responsibility of the debtor
Once an account is in collections no further business will be done until settled, after settled the account will be placed on a pre-paid basis only.
Shipping is in addition to any and all services done by Paint Werkz LLC unless specifically quoted at time of quote. Expedited shipping from FedEx is available, charges are at our discounted rate.
Lead times are estimated at 3-5 weeks on average if you require a shorter lead time we offer rush services for an additional fee. Our lead times are generally the shortest in the valley as well, as of Nov 1, 2018 lead times around the Phoenix metro area are average 4-6 weeks on the low side to 8-12 weeks on the high side with 4-6 weeks being the average.
Rush services are (single color, 7 days +25%, 3 days +50%, next day +100%. Camo patterns 7 days +40%, next day +125%)
ALL rush services MUST be approved prior to sending into us. Due to constantly changing workloads we may not be able to accommodate your RUSH project.
Rush Work Terms & Conditions made simple.
- Rush Work Deadlines
- Rush work must be approved by us prior to our acceptance.
- Rush work MUST be in our possession by no later than 12:00 noon
- Some rush work is not available at our retail partners, we only offer next day and 3 day services directly with us.
- We work to complete rush work as quickly as possible, below is an example of the “service commitment guarantee”
- Rush work received after 12:00 noon is NOT guaranteed for next day or 3 day service.
- In the RARE event that we miss a deadline we will waive the fee for the rush charge, but cost of the refinishing still applies.
- Rush work is based on a Monday – Friday work week, Saturday & Sundays are not a “work day”.
- A project brought in for next day service at 10:30 am on Friday is guaranteed ready for pickup until no later than 7 pm Monday.
- A project brought in for next day service at 12:30 pm on Friday would not be guaranteed ready for pickup until no later than 7 pm Tuesday.
- A project brought in for 3 day service at 10:30 am on Friday is guaranteed ready for pickup until no later than 7 pm Wednesday.
- A project brought in for 3 day service at 12:30 pm on Friday would not be guaranteed ready for pickup until no later than 7 pm Thursday.
- The clock for rush work starts once the project is dropped off and accepted, the clock ends when we notify you that it’s completed, not when it’s picked up.
This pricing is effective Dec 1, 2018.
Prices subject to change without notice, not all pricing for all refinishing services are included on our website. The published pricing on our website is intended to be a reference and not a guide. We keep a published and up to date copy of our pricing in the shop. Pricing shown here does not constitute a written quote by Paint Werkz, we do offer written estimates which are valid for 30 days from date of issuance.
* Revised 12/01/2018